Learn how to bring out that special pop in your picture
PhotoWalk Nepal, in association with Feature Studios, is organizing a Lightroom Workshop (Level 1)for all the photographer and photo editor. This is a 6-day workshop which will be instructed by wildlife photographer, Mr. Om Yadav.
Date: 22 to 28 December, 2016
Duration: 6 days (No class on Saturday)
Time: 5pm to 7 pm
Venue: PhotoWalk Nepal Studio, Kupondole, Lalitpur
Instructor: Om Yadav
Course Fee: NPR 6000/-
Number of participants: 12 (Limited seats)
Age: 14 years and above
Call us at 01 5525838 for more information.
Please fill up a printed copy of the registration form and submit it, along with the course fee, at PhotoWalk Nepal or Feature Studios by Dec 21st.
- Why use Lightroom?
- Import and sort all your photos for maximum efficiency and storage.
- Use all the essential Lightroom editing tools
- Master detailed retouching techniques to smooth skin, make eyes pop, whiten teeth, & more.
- Create your own presets to speed up the post-production process.
- Fix over/underexposed photos, reduce noise, & fix lens distortion.
- Organise catalogs, folders, & collections so you can find any photo instantly.
- Export photographs for various different purposes.
- Add watermark or signature to your photos.