This year our photography trip is going to be more of a Travel Photography Tour than just Wildlife Photography. We are going to Baaghkhor village in Nawalparasi district; a traditional village of Tharu and Botey along the Narayani river bank on the western end of Chitwan National Park. We depart from Kathmandu on 28th March and return on 1st April. We will be staying in the Amaltari Homestay; the best homestay in Nepal so far.
The activities will include:
- Jungle walks to core area of national park forest and Amaltari community forest
- Cultural tours to Baghkhor and Gochhada
- Cultural show
- Landscape photography trip to Amaltarighaat
The cost of the trip for 5days and 4 nights is going to be Rs 9,900/- per person, for Nepali nationals, excluding transportation from Kathmandu, which has not been finalized owing to the condition of the highway between Mugling and Narayanghat. For non-Nepalis the cost will be Rs 15,100/- per person.
– Lodging on twin-sharing basis
– Local Tharu style breakfast, lunch and dinner
– Entrance fees for national park and community forest
– Guide/Naturalist fees
Cost Does not include:
– Bottled water
– Any other personal expenses
Things to bring:
Apart from your regular clothing, toiletries and photographic gear here is a list of things that you will be needing during the trip.
– Light warm clothes and cool clothes; preferably of neutral colors that blend in natural environment.
– Comfortable walking shoes.
– Sunglasses, hats, sunscreen, insect repellent.
– Extension cord / multi-plug for charging multiple devices.
Please use the comment box below if you have any questions.