Learn wildlife photography in the field with Om Yadav during the following activities:
- Open jeep safari to the heart of National park forest
- Boat ride in river populated with: Marsh muggers, Gharials and beautiful birds
- Jungle walks
But that is not all, apart from the wildlife and amazing natural beauty of Chitwan, you get to experience the rich culture and traditional lifestyle of the indigenous Tharu people of Meghauli.
Date: 23-26 March, 2016
Cost: Rs 21,500/- per person for Nepali, US$ 400/- per person for non-Nepali
Registration deadline: 19-March-2016 (please use the comment box below or send email to om[at]opyadav[dot]com to register and get further details)
What is included in the above mentioned cost
- All Transportation costs
- All jungle safari costs; vehicles and boats
- Fees for park entrance permit, naturalists and guides
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Chitwan
- Accommodation (twin-sharing or triple-sharing) [single room available at an additional cost of NRs 4,500/- for 3 nights]
What is not included
- Food during travel
- Personal insurance of any kind
- Personal consumption of alcohol and beverages like soft drinks, fruit juice, water etc.
What to expect as photographic subjects
- Great one-horned rhinos
- Marsh mugger and Gharial crocodiles
- Different types of deers
- Lots of different species of birds
- Peacocks in flight and with their colorful display (its the breeding season of peacocks, we can be sure to get them at their best) and
- Maybe some wild cats (Bengal Tiger and Leopard) if we are lucky.
For more details comment below.
Limited Seats Available on First Come First Serve Basis